The Kindle eBook reader is one outstanding electronic device. If you have not heard of what this Kindle is than we will give you a look into this awesome handheld ebook reader. If you love to read and you love technology then you are going to just fall in love with this great new device, the Kindle.
Just a few features of the Kindle eBook reader are:
- 3G Wireless: 3G wireless lets you download books right from your Kindle; no annual contracts, no monthly fees, and no hunting for Wi-Fi hotspots
- Global Coverage: Enjoy 3G wireless coverage at home or abroad in over 100 countries
- Read-to-Me: With the experimental Text-to-Speech feature, Kindle can read newspapers, magazines, blogs, and books out loud to you, unless the book’s rights holder made the feature unavailable
- Large Selection: Over 360,000 books, including 101 of 112 New York Times® Best Sellers, plus U.S. and international newspapers, magazines, and blogs. For non-U.S. customers, content availability and pricing will vary.
- Slim: Just over 1/3 of an inch, as thin as most magazines
- Lightweight: At 10.2 ounces, lighter than a typical paperback
- Carry Your Library: Holds up to 1,500 books
If you are into reading a novel that is listed on the Bestsellers list or just want to have a cookbook handy for your next holiday dinner, this eBook reader is second to none. Every morning you wake up and have the top newspapers in the world ready for you to read as they are delivered right to your Kindle ebook reader. USA Today, Wall Street Journal and the New York Time. How about a magazine subscription? You got it, every top rated magazine in the world can be sent to your Kindle every month.
Her we have a great video to give you a little more information on the Kindle eBook reader. If you have one please let me know what you think of it in a comment.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Amazon Kindle App for Windows PC
- My Kindle Ate My Homework: Amazon Pays For Deleting Student’s eBook
- e-Book Readers Learning Their ABCs